We are a marathon and half-marathon training program devoted to getting you in the best shape of your life in a non-intimidating and fun environment. Below are some pictures of Katy Fitizens training, racing, partying and bringing home the hardware!
Ask anyone who has done it, there is nothing like finishing a marathon or half marathon, even if you have never run a step. You'll be fit, happy, and mentally strong, and you can do it all in 27 weeks
Whether you are a couch-potato, walker, casual jogger, marathon veteran, or Boston Marathon qualifier, this marathon training program is the most enjoyable, most inspiring, and most efficient way to get in the best shape of your life.
When you join, you receive day-by-day training schedules, weekly gatherings with your group for your long run or walk, informational seminars and a Katy Fit Tech Training T-shirt.
We also have a great and dedicated walking group, with training schedules, coaching and seminars focused specifically on the walker.
Marathon sound like too big a goal? Come join us anyway. We also provide half-marathon training schedules and coaching for all abilities. Our members join to get in great shape, meet other people to exercise with, and to change their life.
What We Have To Offer:
- Training and seminars to be held at Terry Hershey Park
- Seminars following the group run or walk – including some specifically for advanced runners and for walkers.
- Head Coaches for every pace group, provide individual coaching and advice to members
- Discounts at numerous local sponsors
- Drawings for prizes throughout the season
- Discussion forum for staying in touch with your training friends
- Monthly social events
- Medical advice and assistance provided each Saturday by local sports medicine professionals
- 20K, 25K and 30K and 21 mile run/walk events for all members.